Friday 11 June 2010

Slowly but surely

Its been a bit slow few weeks, been focussed on my other business quite a bit and not had much time to sit in front of the screen losing money or making none :D hehe! Re-wrote my goals - it always seems to make a difference. Also included some (hopefully) realistic but hard trading goals too.

Learning process is such an interesting one, its been a while since Ive been thru this process, probably 5 years ago when I started my last job. It was a sales job and took a good 9 months before I could feel Im getting somewhere. I really dont know why I thought this would be any different process. I suppose Ive always been one of those people who has to make mistakes first and then think afterwards. It is very up and down, I should really remember that.

But I really feel like Im getting it, at least a bit! Its great to start seeing patterns on the charts that you regognise and start making sort of educated guesses rather than play russian roulette!

Whats even more exciting, whilst writing this, I just excited a position on Gold, only spreadbetted it on 10pence a point. But a trade I took off my own back and DIDNT LOSE!! :D YEEE!! And when I came out the position it started to go against me, so absolutely perfect timing!

Ive been slowly getting a feel of the markets I want to trade and getting an understanding of how they react and work. Im currently trading spx, gold and cable. Not sure why those three, maybe beacuse of the guys in the trading room Im in mainly trade indexes and forex.

Will update on my process again soon! Cant wait to read these in 2-3 years time when I am a succesful trader!!

No comments:

Post a Comment